on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court

in Allgemein 16.04.2018 15:01
von riluowanying123 | 1.103 Beiträge

Winnipeg Blue Bombers head coach Tim Burke made it clear on opening day of training camp that he wanted a lot more from his defensive backs and said if some of last years starters dont get better theyll be replaced. He reiterated that statement following Tuesdays practice at Investors Group Field. "I told the first group of secondary people last night I wasnt happy with their performance and if they dont pick it up theyre going to be gone," Burke said at a press conference. "I dont know how many times I gotta say it. I guess its gonna take somebody getting their ass cut... to get the message across. "Im not happy with the first secondary, how theyre performing. Everybody else is performing really well." Burke, who is in his first full season as head coach, had already issued a warning that play needs to get better from cornerback Jovon Johnson - the leagues outstanding defensive player in 2011 - all-star Jonathan Hefney, Alex Suber and Brandon Stewart. "Not good enough," Burke said. "I told them that, too, at the end of practice." Considered the heart of the celebrated "Swaggerville" defence of 2011, the core secondary group all struggled at times last season. Coach Burke is looking to change that this season. "Our secondary did not play well last year. We gave up way too many big plays and were terrible at man-coverage. So, those guys have to either get better or theyre going to be gone," Burke said last Thursday. Stephon Gilmore Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Alan Branch Jersey . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. http://www.patriotsauthenticofficialstore.com/authentic-irving-fryar-jersey.html . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Joe Thuney Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. John Hannah Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. The initial reaction almost all of Ryan Mathews fantasy owners will have to his 27-point outburst against Atlanta is to immediately put him on the trading block and hope he will end up being a sell-high candidate.This is understandable considering that Mathews had a combined total of 25 fantasy points in his previous four games and was at one juncture relegated to second-string duty behind Darren Sproles.dddddddddddd China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Munib
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 42 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1833 Themen und 3042 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen