se capped the scoring on a layup with 2 s

in Allgemein 21.04.2018 06:16
von riluowanying123 | 1.884 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harper yelled at umpire Mike Winters and threw his helmet to the ground, leading to his ejection from the Washington Nationals 9-4 loss to the Colorado Rockies on Saturday.Harper erupted after a called third strike from Winters in the 10th inning. Harper insisted a 95 mph fastball from Jake McGee (1-3) was beyond the outside corner.It was off the plate, Harper said. I could possibly see one more pitch and maybe hit a homer or a double or walk -- I could even strike out. But I just wanted to see that last pitch, and I never got there.It just shouldnt happen. Just bad behind there. Its not a strike.Harper immediately turned and screamed at Winters, and the plate umpire calmly ejected him. Harper was replaced by Chris Heisey, and the Nationals lost in 11 innings after the Rockies scored five runs off Yusmeiro Petit (3-4).You dont ever want to get ejected, but you dont want an umpire to make a mistake in that big of a situation, Harper said. Thats just not good. I wanted to see that last pitch. We could have possibly not played the 11th or the 12th or whatever.Manager Dusty Baker said Harpers frustration mounted over time, and he wasnt just frustrated with Winters.Everybody blows up from time to time, Baker said. These things happen this time of year when tempers are short. Its hot, youve played a lot of games, youve been around the same people for a long period of time and this is the time of the year when tempers do flare up. Devin Mesoraco Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Chris Sabo Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.cheapredsjerseyschina.com/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Tony Perez Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Reds Jerseys . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Jalen Jackson scored 24 points, and Arkansas-Little Rock shot 66 percent from the field to beat Central Michigan 91-79 in the Lone Star Showcase championship game on Wednesday night.Little Rock (4-2) closed on a 10-0 run. Marcus Johnson Jr. made jumpers at 1:46 and 0:59, Jackson and Kemy Osse each added a pair of free throws, and Osse capped the scoring on a layup with 2 seconds left.Central Michigan (4-2) trailed for the final 18 minutes but closed within 81-79 on Marcus Keenes free tthrows with 2:06 left.dddddddddddd The Chippewas missed their final five shots, four from 3-point range.Jackson made all eight of his shots from the field, including a pair of 3s, and hit 6 of 7 from the foul line. Osse added 20 points and Johnson and Maurius Hill added 14 points each.Keene was 6 of 15 from 3-point range and scored 32 for Central Michigan. David DiLeo added 11. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Binger-Kranservice
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 35 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3525 Themen und 5146 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen