all time on the touchdown list with Steve Large

in Allgemein 26.04.2018 13:31
von riluowanying123 | 1.889 Beiträge

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Mike Miller is going back to a former home, agreeing to a deal with the Memphis Grizzlies. Miller confirmed the deal to The Associated Press on Wednesday, about a week after the Miami Heat designated him as their amnesty player after three seasons with the team. Miller will still collect more than $12 million in salary from the Heat over the next two seasons, but will not count against their salary cap or luxury tax. The Grizzlies have not yet formally announced the deal. Miller spent parts of six seasons with the Grizzlies from 2003 through 2008. He helped the Heat win the past two NBA titles, and has averaged 12.3 points while shooting 41 per cent from 3-point range in his 13 NBA seasons. Nike Air Max 2017 White . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Puma Rihanna Creepers Pink .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.com/nike-roshe-two/nike-roshe-two-flyknit.html . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Nike Air Huarache White .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Nike Huarache Ultra Breathe White . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A few hours after reports surfaced that Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was telling people close to him that 2016 would be his final season, the future Hall of Famer caught his 100th career touchdown, landing him in the top 10 on the NFLs all-time touchdown reception list.But Fitzgerald isnt looking to quit climbing that list any time soon.On Sunday morning, NFL Network reported that Fitzgerald was telling people close to him that he was retiring after the season.During his postgame news conference, however, Fitzgerald said he hasnt thought about 2017.You know, I dont talk about the future, Fitzgerald said. I dont even know what Im having for dinner tonight, let alone what Im doing next year. I signed another year for a reason. I believe in what were doing here. I believe in the guys that I have in this room, the head coach [Bruce Arians], his staff. Obviously, [Cardinals president] Michael Bidwill is doing everything he can to put us in a position to win.Thats where my mindset is at. What Im doing next year is of no importance. This is the year. And I want to make sure we maake it great.ddddddddddddFitzgerald did his part in Arizonas 23-21 loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday, but Arians said the Cardinals werent properly prepared.We were obviously not ready to play, Arians said. They outplayed us, and we will learn from it.Fitzgerald caught his 99th touchdown on a 3-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer late in the second quarter, which tied him for 10th all time with Don Hutson, who played from 1935 to 1945.Fitzgeralds 100th score came on a dramatic over-the-head diving catch on a fade from Palmer that gave the Cardinals their first lead of the game, 21-20, early in the fourth quarter. Fitzgerald finished the game tied for eighth all time on the touchdown list with Steve Largent and Tim Brown.Next on the list is San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates, who owns sole possession of seventh place with 104 touchdowns.But Fitzgerald said he was glad to have his 100th.Im glad to put it behind me so I dont have to talk about it anymore, he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Binger-Kranservice
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 40 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3530 Themen und 5151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen