out it.The top 20 in the 90-hole event will earn full cards,

in Allgemein 15.05.2018 10:28
von riluowanying123 | 753 Beiträge

The drama between Texas State Sen. Royce West and Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is continuing to build from suits and countersuits, with West asking a court to bring sanctions against Bryant and his counsel.In addition to having his legal fees paid, West is asking for a $500,000 contribution to the United Negro College Fund by Bryant and the receivers counsel, as well as calling for Bryants countersuit to be withdrawn.Bryants counsel from Reed Smith LLP responded to the sanctions filing by asking the court to quash a potential deposition of attorney Kenneth Broughton and bring a protective order based on attorney/client privilege. In court documents, Broughton called it harassing litigation, designed to deny Bryant proper counsel as well as his day in court.West initially filed suit against Bryant in June, seeking between $100,000 and $200,000 for damages to a home Bryant rented in DeSoto, Texas, from West after it required nearly $60,000 in repairs.?Bryant began renting the 6,400-square-foot mansion in August 2013 from West.Bryant answered with a countersuit in July, claiming West and David Wells, a former adviser and mentor who has worked with a number of Cowboys in the past, stole more than $200,000 in marketing deals and other arrangements.As part of the countersuit, Bryants legal team claims that Wells led Bryant to West. But West contends he did not start working with Bryant until 2009 at Wells request when the receiver was fighting to regain his eligibility at Oklahoma State.According to Wests filing, he helped resolve a lawsuit in which Bryant owed more than $600,000 in jewelry, tickets and other loans. Bryant eventually paid $475,000 with West keeping $25,000 for his services. West also defended Bryant in the domestic violence case involving Bryants mother in which a plea agreement was reached in 2012.Bryant and West had the following text message exchange on June 22:Bryant: I wish you thought about it before you thought it was a smart idea to go after me.West: I wish you had personally come to me to discuss the damages done to the house.Bryant: Naw, its to [sic] late for that ... How can you forget about all of the [expletive] yall put me through ... I left that (expletive) along (sic) because I wanted to forget about it ... I no longer have sympathy for yall people ... Just know you started this. Authentic Browns Jerseys . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Browns Jerseys Online . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseys.net/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Black Friday Browns Jerseys . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Womens Browns Jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Japanese teen Nasa Hataoka and two-time European Solheim Cup player Mel Reid shared the second-round lead Thursday in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament.The 17-year-old Hataoka had a 7-under 65 on LPGA Internationals Hills Course to match Reid at 11-under 133. Reid had an 8-under 64 on the Jones Course.I really have played much better than I expected, said Hataoka, the winner of a Japan LPGA major in October. Ive been putting very good and am really happy about it.The top 20 in the 90-hole event will earn full cards, and the next 25 and ties will get conditional status.You cant let off the gas in this, saiid Reid, an England native.dddddddddddd Im 11 under after two rounds, but Im not letting my foot off the gas. Ive got a number in mind, and Im trying to get to that number if not past it. All in all, Im very happy with how Im swinging it and how things are going.Jaye Marie Green was third at 8 under after a 68 on the Hills Course. She won the 2013 tournament at a record 29 under.Latvias Krista Puisite (69) and South Carolina senior Katelyn Dambaugh (71) were 6 under. They also played the Hills Course. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: irisallen355
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 13 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1451 Themen und 2603 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen