their 76-74 win over Bryant on Tuesday.Bry

in Allgemein 14.07.2018 05:57
von riluowanying123 | 1.980 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Vince Velasquez is tired of answering questions about a potential trade.He was the central player Philadelphia acquired when closer Ken Giles was dealt to Houston last December, so it might be surprising if hes on the move again.If they trade me, they trade me, Velasquez said. I cant do anything about it. The only thing I can do is pitch.Velasquez gave up two runs and seven hits in six innings Friday night in the Phillies 2-1 loss to the Atlanta Braves.Velasquez (8-3) made 30 pitches in the third inning alone.I kind of started to get hit around, throwing extra pitches, more pitches than I should have, he said. It was just downhill from there. Something like that -- two runs -- I give myself pretty much credit because it could have really got out of hand.Tyrell Jenkins earned his first career victory, pitching six innings for the Braves.Jenkins, acquired in the November 2014 trade that sent Jason Heyward to St. Louis, began the game with a 6.43 ERA and 26 baserunners allowed in his first three career starts, a span of 14 innings.Jenkins (1-2) did a lot better against the Phillies, allowing one unearned run on four hits and four walks. He struck out four.Pitching exclusively from the stretch, Jenkins struggled with his command in the fourth, walking two and loading the bases with two outs, but Odubel Herrera swung at the first pitch and popped up.Phillies manager Pete Mackanin described Jenkins as effectively wild, but credited him for mixing in secondary pitches like his changeup.We knew that he walked people, but you cant sit on any pitch because he doesnt locate consistently, Mackanin said. It can be tough.Jim Johnson, the fourth Atlanta pitcher, earned his fifth save in eight chances.Nick Markakis went 3 for 3 with two doubles for the Braves. He and Gordon Beckham had RBI singles in the third.Philadelphia went up 1-0 in the third. Cesar Hernandez scored from first base when left fielder Jace Peterson bobbled Herreras single.The Phillies went 0 for 9 with runners in scoring position and are hitting .145 in those situations in the last eight games.Velasquez sounded comfortable in not knowing if his next start will be for Philadelphia or another team.Thats in the future, he said. Im in the present right now. I can only control the things that I can control. I can control the loss today, make the best of it, move on tomorrow.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Jeremy Hellickson (7-7) is 1-0 in his last two starts, giving up one run in 14 innings.Braves: RHP Julio Teheran (3-8) is 6-3 with a 2.29 ERA in 11 career starts and one relief appearance against Philadelphia. Wholesale Bills Jerseys China . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.cheapjerseysbills.us/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Buffalo Bills Harrison Phillips Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys 2019 . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Shawn Anderson scored 21 points and Navy defeated Columbia 69-54 on Friday night.Anderson was 7 of 10 from the field and the free-throw line in the leading the Midshipmen (5-6), who were coming off their biggest comeback in program history of 25 points in their 76-74 win over Bryant on Tuesday.Bryce Dulin added 13 points, Tom Lacey 12 and George Kiernan 11, with all three grabbing seven rebounds each.Nate Hickman had 16 points, Mike Smith 15 points and Patricck Tape 10 rebounds with seven points for the Lions (3-5), who lost their third straight.dddddddddddd 13-3 run, with six points from Anderson, extended Navys lead to 17 points, 61-44 with 6:25 left.Columbia led once, at 2-0, with Navy scoring the next eight points and going up 40-30 at halftime.Navy made 18 of 29 free throws to 7 of 13 for Columbia. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nice66
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3801 Themen und 5426 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen