days practice.It feels really good, W

in Allgemein 12.08.2018 09:30
von riluowanying123 | 1.195 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- MIAMI (5-4) vs LOS ANGELES (4-5)Sunday, 4 p.m. EST, FoxOPENING LINE -- Dolphins by 1 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Miami 4-4-1, Los Angeles 4-3-2SERIES RECORD -- Dolphins lead 10-2LAST MEETING -- Dolphins beat Rams 17-14, Oct. 14, 2012LAST WEEK -- Dolphins beat Chargers 31-24; Rams beat Jets 9-6AP PRO32 RANKING -- Dolphins No. 14, Rams No. 27DOLPHINS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (22), RUSH (6), PASS (28).DOLPHINS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (20), RUSH (30), PASS (9).RAMS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (29), PASS (25).RAMS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (17), PASS (8).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Dolphins have won four straight for first time since 2008 to enter playoff race in coach Adam Gases first season. ... Team spent week on California coast in Carlsbad after beating San Diego. That was Dolphins first win on the West Coast since 2010. ... Miami has scored 27 points in every game of winning streak, most prolific scoring stretch since 2009. ... DE Cameron Wake has six of Dolphins 12 sacks during winning streak. ... Pro Bowl LT Branden Albert wont play (dislocated left wrist). ... Dolphins havent played in Los Angeles since Oct. 9, 1988, beating Raiders at Coliseum. ... Dolphins last played Rams in Southern California in 1986, beating Eric Dickersons team in Anaheim on late TD pass from Dan Marino to Mark Duper. ... No. 1 draft pick Jared Goff makes NFL debut for Rams, taking over for Case Keenum as starting QB on struggling offense. ... Goffs first No. 1 pick QB not to start teams opener since JaMarcus Russell in 2007. ... Rams desperate for boost to somnolent offense, currently ranked last in NFL with 15.4 points per game. ... Rams snapped four-game losing streak last weekend. ... Stingy defense has held last three opponents under 18 points. ... RB Todd Gurley still cant get going. He has 515 yards rushing for 17th in NFL, but meager 3.1 yards per carry. ... Fantasy Tip: Goffs top target could be Kenny Britt, who leads Rams with 44 catches for 693 yards.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Air Max UK Shoes . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Cheap Air Max UK For Sale . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. http://www.cheapairmax.co.uk/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Discount Air Max UK Online . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Nike Air Max UK Outlet . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. With the season opener against No. 2 Clemson just nine days away, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says it was time to name his starting quarterback.So he turned over the job to redshirt sophomore Sean White.Were excited for Sean, Malzahn said. Hes earned it. Hes a guy that has experience in our offense [from] last year. Hes a tough guy. Hes in a good spot. Hes in a good spot to lead this team. The team is going to rally around him. So Im excited for him.I think it will be important that hell have a good full week to work specifically just with the ones. Weve really tried to do a good job of all three guys getting equal opportunities.White was thrust into the starting role last season after a Week 3 loss to LSU and started five straight games before an injury against Arkansas forced him to miss the majority of Auburns final four games. In those five games, White completed 59 percent of his passes and threw for 1,063 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions.The former ESPN 300 recruit also started the Birmingham Bowl but ggave way to Jeremy Johnson after White threw two interceptions in the first half.ddddddddddddWhite beat out both Johnson, last years opening day starter, and John Franklin III, the top dual-threat quarterback in last years ESPN JC50 rankings, in a competition that began in the spring. It was also the latest Malzahn had ever waited before naming his starting quarterback, as both a head coach and coordinator.I think each individual situation is different, Malzahn said. Thats probably more of a testament to how good the competition was.Malzahn informed White of the news before Thursdays practice.It feels really good, White said. I feel blessed to be in this position, and I feel responsible to lead the team against Clemson. Im happy that coach put that responsibility on me. My teammates believe in me, and I feel like they have a reason to believe in me. I think well be ready to go come Saturday. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: huangjian123
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2001 Themen und 3259 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen