being featherweight champion, Diaz

in Allgemein 16.09.2018 12:54
von riluowanying123 | 1.799 Beiträge

Hearts owner Ann Budge has promised to pay £300,000 of her own money towards the new stand at Tynecastle. The Edinburgh businesswoman has also offered to defer repayment of her £2.5m loan to allow the Foundation of Hearts supporters group to contribute more cash to the project.It has been estimated the main stand will cost around £11m, with contributions of £2.5m coming from unnamed benefactors. Budge has unveiled a detailed payment plan, including a debenture scheme, and will also use funds already in the clubs account.Work on the 7,000-capacity stand is due to begin this autumn, and when completed will raise the capacity at the ground to more than 20,000.In a statement on the official Hearts website, Budge provided detail on how she hopes to finance the rebuild.Our estimates of cost are circa £11m, Budge said. Allowing for some contingency (10%), we are working to a budget of £12m. Hearts owner Ann Budge has also offered to defer repayment of a £2.5m loan Our funding plan is, in summary, as follows: Financial Reserves from the club: £3m; Benefactor Contributions £2.5m; Commercial Contributions: £0.5m; Total available today: £6mClearly, this leaves a potential funding gap of up to £6m. However, I would ask you all to remember this. Over the last two years, with the support of the fans and with sound financial management, we have built up a financial reserve of £3m. There is nothing to stop us doing the same again, over the next two years, with your continued support.What does this mean? Unashamedly, I am asking you to keep doing what you have been doing. We need season ticket holders to sign up again in their numbers.We need corporate members and sponsors to continue to back the club across the season. We need FOH pledgers to keep pledging.In short, we need to continue to work together, the club, the Foundation of Hearts, and the supporter to deliver this project. By doing nothing more than has been done over the last two years, the club can once again build up £3m of reserves. While that will be a wonderful achievement, it would still leave a £3million gap. So, what else are we planning to do?We will shortly be announcing details of a debenture scheme - which we are confident will be a great success. We have also been asked by many fans to consider a number of other ideas in relation to the new stand development. More information will be provided on these schemes over the next few months.The other major initiative revolves around the FOH/BIDCO agreement. According to that agreement, repayment to BIDCO should start on 1st June 2016.I have made an offer to the FOH Board that they can defer repaying the BIDCO loan for a period of up to two years, and that all donations made during that period, should continue to be paid to the club. This money would be allocated to the new main stand project. At current levels of contribution (£125,000 per month), this would generate £3m. Finally, I have also offered to waive all interest payments due to BIDCO, during the period of up to two years when this deferral is in operation. This would effectively be my personal contribution of £300,000 to the main stand fund. Also See: Scottish Premiership video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys 2020 . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Youth NFL Jerseys China . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.nfljerseyscheapchina.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Stitched NFL Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. NFL Jerseys From China . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Rising featherweight contender Joseph JoJo Diaz Jr., a 2012 U.S. Olympian on the cusp of a world title shot, will face Horacio Violento Garcia on Dec. 17 at The Forum in Inglewood, California, Golden Boy Promotions announced Monday.The bout will serve as the televised co-feature on HBOs World Championship Boxing tripleheader headlined by the previously announced farewell fight for 51-year-old legend Bernard Hopkins (55-7-2, 32 KOs), the former middleweight and light heavyweight world champion, who will end his 28-year career against Joe Smith (22-1, 18 KOs) in a 12-round light heavyweight contest.I have had a front-row seat to watch Joseph develop from an Olympian to a world-class professional fighter, and he is getting better each and every day, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya said. While JoJo will face one of his toughest challenges in Garcia, I am confident he comes out victorious and earns a world title shot in 2017.The 23-year-old Diaz (22-0, 13 KOs), of South El Monte, California, will defend his regional belt in a scheduled 10-round bout and look to go 4-0 on the year. Diaz is coming off an impressive performance in a ninth-round knockout of Andrew Cancio on Sept. 17 on the Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith HBO PPV undercard at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.A world title has always been my goal, and Dec. 17 will be an incredible experience as I continue to pursue my dream of a being featherweight champion, Diaz said. Garcia is an extremely tough guy, but I am hitting my peak right now, and theres nothing thats going to stop me.Garcia (30-1-1, 22 KOs), 26, of Mexico, is coming off a 10-round spit draw with Erick Ruiz in a junior featherweight bout in Mayy.dddddddddddd Garcias only loss came by 10-round decision in a featherweight bout against three-division world titleholder Hozumi Hasegawa in Japan in May 2015.Joseph Diaz may be undefeated, but hes never faced anyone like me, Garcia said. I am looking forward to coming to Los Angeles Dec. 17, defeating Diaz and continuing my rise up the featherweight division.Although it is not yet official, recently crowed cruiserweight titleholder Oleksandr Usyk (10-0, 9 KOs), a 29-year-old southpaw with a big personality, is penciled in to make his first defense against Bosnias 32-year-old Damir Beljo (22-0, 18 KOs) in the opener.On Sept. 17, Usyk, the 2012 Olympic heavyweight champion from Ukraine, traveled to Poland and won a unanimous decision against Krzysztof Glowacki to take his world title. By winning the 200-pound belt in his 10th professional fight, Usyk broke the division record for fewest fights needed to win a world title. He surpassed the mark held by Evander Holyfield, who won a cruiserweight world title in his 12th fight when beat Hall of Famer Dwight Muhammad Qawi in an epic 15-rounder in 1986.The initial plan by HBO and K2 Promotions, which represents Usyk, was to have him make his first defense on Dec. 10 on the undercard of unified middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkins planned fight against secondary titleholder Daniel Jacobs.However, when the Golovkin-Jacobs negotiations dragged on and could not be finished in time to have the card on that date, pushing it into next year, Usyks fight was added to the Dec. 17 Golden Boy card. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ahwhglass
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 78 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3363 Themen und 4983 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen