that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis

in Allgemein 05.12.2018 12:44
von riluowanying123 | 1.980 Beiträge

Aditi Ashok shot 2-under 70 in the second round, finishing tied-3rd and three strokes behind leader Felicity Johnson ahead of the final round of Dubai Ladies Masters on the Ladies European Tour at the Emirates Golf Club, UAE on Friday.Teeing off tied-10th after the first round, Aditi got birdies on the par-four 1st, par-three 15th, par-four 17th and par-five 18th on the day. However, bogeys on the sixth and 10th meant she could only match her second-round score, taking her overall score to 4-under 140.The opening round of the tournament was cancelled and it was shortened to 54 holes following the death of a caddie on Wednesday.A decent showing in the final round could see Aditi secure her seventh top ten finish on the Ladies European Tour -- she finished tied-8th in China, tied-10th in France, tied-9th in Germany and tied-sixth in Spain this year. Last month, she became the first Indian woman to win an LET title by winning the Womens Indian Open, following it up with her second title in Qatar.This is Aditis first tournament since earning the LPGA Tour membership following an impressive showing at the qualifying tournament in Florida last week. NBA T-shirts From China .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. China Basketball Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Disocunt Basketball Jerseys . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. In honor of the start of the college football season, Nabila Lovelace writes a poem for Alabamas 2015 Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry.LISTEN ?For Derrick HenryDerrick Henry & I have similar sized hands.I know byway of immortality:a cast of them in hardened cement,a feature of the co-captain shrineon the Tuscaloosa Quad.My mama wants to know if I have seen himIRL & my patience glints in its smallness.This campus is big in its body; doublesin density on game days.Truthfully, I have aged outof college campus recognition,but mama insists on his unordinary:to spot a 63, black man, 250lbs is a possiblemiracle.& I will not say of his staturea correlation to an inhuman body i.e. any non-bipedalor feathered one. A someone,someone could miss place w/ myth;Henry...a durable guy.?The adjective durable:a cramped closet of tragic names,the collapse of a bodys heightunder condensed lead.Sen. John Tyler Morgan was a college sports fanin his want of human bodiesto perform an unpaid labor.Meaning, I have a relationto the most tragic of namesthat university buildings are named after.& the stadium is dressed in Henrysname every night:A man who drove 3557 milesin a truck with two confederate flags as axleschants Henrys name for the Heisman.dddddddddddd I am in awe of how the fieldspreads across a century.I live in 2016, a year w/ linagebeyond a goal post. & I cryseeing Henrys hands forever in the ground.Hands ive never seen, but through the TV screen.& here even John Tyler Morgan must love the man w/ skinhed have once vouched to burn back to the earth.I cheer w/ my mama for Henry winning the Heisman.The game ends & the stadium is an emptying lake.Blood rises when we win. Its tradition. Raise glasses& hope his mama good. Heres to the land of gamethat lets a man reclaim the land.Nabila Lovelace is a 2015 Callaloo Creative Writing Workshop fellow, finalist for the Emerge-Be-Surface fellowship 2014, and a winner of the 2013 Poets & Writers Amy Award. Her work has been published or is forthcoming in Washington Square Review, Day One, Winter Tangerine Hands Up Dont Shoot edition. She is currently an MFA candidate in Creative Writing at the University of Alabama. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nice66
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3801 Themen und 5426 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen