available to Canadas World Junior team. DAYTO

in Allgemein 05.12.2018 12:48
von riluowanying123 | 1.980 Beiträge

BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar ended Halifaxs dominant streak and got back into the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final. Philippe Cadorette made 27 saves as the Drakkar beat the Mooseheads 3-1 to cut into Halifaxs 2-1 series lead. Valentin Zykov, Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau and Carl Gelinas each scored for Baie-Comeau. Andrew Ryan replied for the Mooseheads, who saw their 14-game winning streak end. Zachary Fucale meanwhile stopped 27 shots. After a scoreless first period, Zykov gave the Drakkar the lead at 15:50 in the second. Paquin-Boudreau made it 2-0 nearly three minutes into the third, but Ryan cut the deficit to one at 10:17. Gelinas empty-net goal put the result out of doubt in the final minute of regulation. The series continues Wednesday with Game 4 in Baie-Comeau. Wholesale NBA Hoodies . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Cheap Basketball Jerseys From China . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.wholesalenbachinajerseys.com/ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Wholesale NBA Autographed Jerseys . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jaye Marie Green won the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament Sunday to top the 20 card-earners, making a 20-foot birdie putt on the final hole for a one-stroke victory.Green became the first player to win the event twice since it moved to Daytona Beach in 1991. In 2013, she won with a record score of 29 under.Green closed with a 2-over 74 to finish at 13-under 347 at LPGA International.I feel really good about it and the weeks leading up I wasnt really that nervous which is weird, Green said. I was really laid back this week and I felt like I was picking up where I left off from three years ago.Olafia Kristinsdottir (73) finished second to become the first player from Iceland to earn a card.It is a relief being done with the round and Im so happy and really happy to be Icelandic, Kristinsdottir said. There are so many people out here and thhis is so awesome, I cant even describe it.ddddddddddddhe former Wake Forest player was a rookie on the Ladies European Tour this year.Since I was a kid, I dreamed of reaching this level and now I have, Kristinsdottir said. Its just incredible.The top 20 earned full cards and the next 25 and ties got conditional status.Angel Yin (71) and Sadena Parks (73) tied for third at 11 under.Green was 112th on the money list this year.I couldnt really find the reason why I needed to go back to Q-School, Green said. I knew I had to play well to get my card and now I know that I can make a putt to win so there are a lot of positives to take away. Now I know I can play well under the gun. Going into next year, I have this experience to draw on. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nice66
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3801 Themen und 5426 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen