level, and all the matches its been p

in Allgemein 27.12.2018 14:11
von riluowanying123 | 2.699 Beiträge

Justin Harding holds a one-shot lead after the opening round of the Tshwane Open, where Charl Schwartzel struggled in his return to action. Latest leaderboard Tshwane Open Harding finished with back-to-back birdies on his way to a seven-under 63 and set the clubhouse target at Pretoria CC, with top seed Schwartzel sitting eight shots off the pace following a slow start to his campaign.After reaching the turn in 33, Harding went on to post gains on five of his final eight holes to go two clear of early pacesetter Theunis Spangenber, but saw his advantage halved when late starter Anthony Michael closed an opening round 64. Highlights from the opening round of the 2016 Tshwane Open in Pretoria, South Africa Im super chuffed, Harding said after chipping in to birdie the last. I have been struggling the last couple of events so its a confidence boost.I felt like I hit it quite nicely although I was quite jammy on the last; I chipped in from a position that otherwise was not very good. So that was a great way to finish the day. WATCH: Topless in Tshwane?! Haydn Porteous plays a shot topless in Pretoria Its been a while since Ive been up there in one of these events so its a good feeling. Im just going to see if I can maybe keep it going.Michael picked up three strokes over his opening four holes along the back nine and moved in to outright second with three more gains over a five-hole stretch after the turn, but missed out on a share of the lead with a two-putt par at the par-five ninth. Van Zyl has nine top-three finishes in European Tour events Qualifier Spangenberg, ranked outside of the worlds top 1000, bounced back from a double-bogey at the 10th to close a five-under 67, with Jaco Van Zyl a further stroke back as he searches for a long-awaited first European Tour victory. Ive been hitting the ball well and the game seems solid, so I was confident coming into this week and didnt doubt myself, both in the qualifier and in todays first round, Spangenberg said.I did drop those two shots at 10 and after initially making a bit of a mess of the 11th I eventually chipped in for par to keep the momentum going, but I hit a lot of fairways and was rolling in the putts. Schwartzel sits eight strokes off the pace Merrick Bremner completes an all-South African top-five, while Joburg Open winner Haydn Porteous played a shot with no shirt or shoes on during his level-par 70.Making his first appearance since Decembers Nedbank Golf Challenge, former Masters champion Charl Schwartzel bogeyed two of his final five holes to close a one-over 71 and join SA Open champion Brandon Stone in a tie for 38th.Watch the Tshwane Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Second round coverage gets underway on Friday from 8.30am Also See: Tshwane Open leaders Porteous topless shot! Perfect start to the season Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Wholesale Air Force 1 Shoes . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Wholesale Air Force 1 . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.airforce1cheap.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Buy Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. LONDON -- Top-seeded Andy Murray and defending champion Marin Cilic will contest the final at Queens Club after both claimed three-set victories on Saturday. Murray, the champion in 2009 and 2011, rallied to defeat fourth-seeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in a repeat of their 2011 final, and fifth-seeded Cilic of Croatia held off former four-time winner Lleyton Hewitt 6-4, 4-6, 6-2. Murray will play for his 27th career title and first since he won at Key Biscayne in March, while Cilic will be bidding for the 10th title of his career. His last tournament victory came in February on home soil in Zagreb. Tsonga held the upper hand over Murray in the opening set of their semifinal, failing to convert any of his three break points at 2-2 but breaking to lead 5-4 when Murray double-faulted. The Frenchman missed two more break points at 3-3 in the second set before Murray broke for a 5-3 lead when Tsonga netted a backhand. In the last set, Murray broke for 2-1 on his seventh break point, and all but secured victory when he brroke again at love to lead 4-1.dddddddddddd "I think most of the matches there has been patches where I played a high level, and all the matches its been parts where, you know, I have been a little bit inconsistent or just played a couple of sloppy games," Murray said. "I managed to find ways to win the matches, which is important, and Im playing well. Im hitting the ball well. Just sometimes making some bad choices or some poor mistakes." Cilic and Hewitt managed to complete just two games, with Cilic leading 2-0, before rain forced them off the grass court for more than two hours. To complete both semifinals before dark, their match was moved to court one in order that the higher-ranked Murray and Tsonga could play on centre court. Upon the resumption, Hewitt held three break points to level at 5-5 but Cilic held serve to win the set. Hewitt swept five straight games on his way to taking the second set, before Cilic gave up just 10 points in winning the last five games of the match in the third. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 5 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jameslqofton
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 82 Gäste und 11 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6724 Themen und 8836 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen