ne shot in his two rounds of shootin

in Allgemein 25.01.2019 12:10
von riluowanying123 | 2.699 Beiträge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher had been saying the past couple weeks that wide receiver Travis Rudolph would get his opportunity to make more plays.On Saturday against Wake Forest, the junior had a chance to show why many thought he frequently would be doing more.Rudolph had career highs in receptions (13) and yards (238) in the Seminoles 17-6 victory. It was a much-needed game for Rudolph as 13th-ranked FSU (5-2, 2-2 ACC) goes into the bye week with two weeks to prepare for an Oct. 29 showdown against No. 4 Clemson.I feel like that is how some games go. Some games Dalvin (Cook) has a career high, some games I can have a career high, Rudolph said. I feel like all the time I can have those games.The 238 yards was the fourth-best receiving day in school history and makes Rudolph the third player with multiple 200-yard games, joining Ron Sellers (five) and Craphonso Thorpe (two). Sellers has the schools single-game yardage record with 260 yards against Wake Forest in 1968.Rudolph made news on and off the field at the beginning of the season. A photo of him eating lunch with an autistic student during a trip to a middle school went viral on social media and made Rudolph a role model.Sixth grader Bo Paske and Rudolph made the rounds on various shows. Paske and his family attended the first two FSU games. Rudolph said after Saturdays game that he and Paske continue to talk.On the field, Rudolph had a strong start, with 13 receptions for 179 yards and three touchdowns in the first two games. Going into the Wake Forest game, though, Rudolph had only six receptions for 80 yards.Fisher has said the past two weeks that Rudolph had been playing his best football of the season even though the statistics didnt bear that out. Leading up to the game, Fisher had lauded Rudolphs blocking downfield on running plays.Rudolph said he realized he had to remain patient and wait for his time.I feel like as a receiver you have to be good with and without the ball, he said. I felt like I was making some great blocks even when I wasnt getting the ball and really being an all-around receiver.Rudolph found the ball going to him more after Bobo Wilson suffered a foot injury during the second quarter. Fisher said that due to the injury, they moved Rudolph around a little more as he got more favorable matchups in single coverage. Four of Rudolphs receptions were for 25 yards or more.His best play of the day, though, came in traffic. On the final play of the first half, Deondre Francois threw a Hail Mary that Rudolph caught off a deflection at the Wake 3. Rudolph was stopped a yard shy of the goal line for a 58-yard gain.Going into the bye week, Rudolph is fourth in the ACC in yards (497) and tied for seventh in receptions with 32. If Wilson is out for an extended period, Rudolph will continue to be counted on the remainder of the season and could lead the team in receptions and yardage for the second straight season.Any time you go get numbers, look at it, it makes you feel good, Fisher said. It kind of validates what coaches are telling you. Thats his maturity. Instead of saying, no, Im not, he just keeps doing what hes doing, and now the balls came to him.---More college football: http://collegfootball.ap.org---Follow Joe on Twitter: www.twitter.com/joereedy . Read more of his work at http://bigstory.ap.org/journalist/joe-reedy Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro All White . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.cheapretrojordans13.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Grey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Cheap Retro 13 Jordans For Sale .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles coach Doug Pederson says he is preparing as if offensive tackle Lane Johnson?is suspended.Johnson reportedly faces a 10-game ban for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.I have to anticipate theres a chance, Pederson said. Its smart on my part to have a plan B.Johnson was gone before reporters were allowed into the Eagles locker room after Thursdays preseason victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Until it happens, we go full steam, Pederson said. At the same time, we know weve got to be smart about it to have people ready to go if it is upheld.Johnson played briefly in the Eagles 17-9 win, along with the rest of the first-team offense. He avoided questions about the reports that he faces a 10-game suspension.Pederson said the Eagles have plenty of bodies available to replace Johnson.Johnsons fellow offensive linemen were reluctant to talk about the situation, even though it could affect them.Dennis Kelly played right tackle with the Eagles second-team offense Thursday. He would be a candidate to replace Johnson if a suspension iis handed down.ddddddddddddIm used to uncertainty, Kelly said. Ive never been sure about playing since Ive been here.Kelly started 10 games as a rookie in 2012. Over the past three seasons, he started a total of five games, mostly at guard.I prefer playing tackle, Kelly said. I think Im better there.Kelly and Andrew Gardner received most of the playing time at tackle in Thursdays game. Kelly played right tackle while Gardner played on the left side. Each was called for a false start penalty. Both were on the field when Chase Daniel was sacked four times.I didnt think I played as well as I can play tonight, Gardner said. I had a couple of technique problems. Ill have to look at the film to see what happened.Gardner, who won the starting right guard job last summer, missed most of the season with a foot injury. He is another candidate to play right tackle if Johnson is suspended.I cant really talk about another players situation, Gardner said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: healthygarcinia
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 115 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5496 Themen und 7394 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen