The wind was quie

in Allgemein 15.03.2019 04:28
von ylq12 | 39 Beiträge

The wind was quiet, gently, and quietly took away the sea otter that was still open; the moon was cool, shallow, and silently staring at the silent cry. A person sitting in front of the window Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, watching flowers bloom is a flower Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap, listening to the clouds is a cloud, every tears will break the years, the waves in the heart, the night, is so silent, only left The moonlight quietly sprinkled in front of the window, a cup of warm tea filled with starlight, a breeze cut off the clouds of smoke, lights and long shadows, and I dated a mountain. Drinking a person's tea, listening to a person's song, guarding a person's star, sitting in the corner of a person, leaving me alone, sitting in the mountains. When the flowers are splendid, there is no one to accompany them. If you can't ask for it, is it to let go or should you stick? When the storm is shaking, there is no watch. If you don't ask, is it a smile or a loss? Perhaps the fall of the flowers is not the ruthlessness of the branches Newports Cigarettes Price. It is the law of nature; perhaps the dissipation of the cloud is not the endlessness of the sky, but the call of the night; perhaps my loneliness is not the feeling of the past, but my own weakness. If you can't let go, you will be persistent. If you can persist, you will suffer for it. If you forget, you will be obsessed. If you can be obsessed, you will be hurt for it. If you can't, you will be flustered. If you don't ask for it, you will not hesitate. I want to live with you in the mountains Wholesale Newports, have a courtyard, look at the best flowers, drink tea best, and lie on the wicker chair on a plain and quiet day to watch a sunset. May the rest of your life cover the sunset and decorate you for you. The most beautiful evening; in the simple and light time, snuggling in each other's smiles, listening to a flower, I hope my future will be full of safflower, and I will embellish a beautiful sky. Holding hands, not too late or too late, embrace each other, no hurry or slow. Flowers are as new as people are not as old as they are. Some love is like this. When you can't wait for the flowers to bloom, you will be disappointed and leave a breeze in the ground. If you don't get the flowers, you will pick flowers and leave a piece of loneliness. In fact, the road to life is waiting. Wait for a flower to bloom, wait for a flower to fall; wait for a period of time, wait for a period of time; wait for one person to come back, wait for one person to leave; some people must always pass us by, wait for the flowers to bloom, it is better to plant flowers; wait for the wind Come, it is better to chase the wind. Say to yourself, like a dandelion, with the wind, with the peace, not rushing, not arrogant, wandering in the shallow years, love also with the wind, hate also with the wind; say to yourself, like water Like the lotus flower Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, it moves with the water, and opens with the heart. The purest white color is set off in the mud. The highest clean meaning is floating in the clear water. It is silent and silent, and it floats with the clear water only. Fluttering in the world by the breeze, gathering the fog, laughing and watching the flowers of life.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ketobuzze2
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 86 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6136 Themen und 8157 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen