Seems like it’s all but certain the Cardinals want Murray."

in Allgemein 16.05.2019 08:40
von panxing18 | 279 Beiträge

for SiriusXMRemember when we thought the San Francisco 49ers were out of the Nick Bosa pick? My how the times have changed. This marks the third mock draft we’ve posted where the 49ers pick up the elusive pass rusher. I said the 49ers had a legit shot at Nick Bosa Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , though the reasons for it are different than the circumstances faced now. But I’m going with it. Today, Sports Illustrated’s Kalyn Kahler put together a mock draft with the same outcomes we’ve seen lately, but with some context. She has Kyler Murray going to the Cardinals and Nick bosa to the 49ers. First, here’s what Kahler said about the Murray pick: Now that is something even I didn’t think about. Josh Rosen to the New England Patriots. That would be interesting. They sent Jimmy Garoppolo to the 49ers since they felt that Brady had a few more years in him, but Father Time is unbeaten. Is Josh Rosen better off in New England? It’s an interesting and plausible theory. It wouldn’t be surprising to see them do such a thing in the draft. And here’s what she said about Bosa to the 49ers: I don’t think there’s much more to really say on Bosa to the 49ers that hasn’t already been said. Now that they have Dee Ford lining up on the edge, putting Bosa with that and DeForest Buckner (and Solomon Thomas if he figures it out) would be like apples and oranges for the defensive line between 2018 and 2019. For the curious. Quinnen Williams goes to the New York Jets, but the Oakland Raiders take a quarterback, and it’s none other than Drew Lock. Josh Allen goes at No. 5 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and all this madness allows Dwayne Haskins to go to the New York Giants. Yesterday’s mock had D.K. Metcalf going to the Buccaneers at five http://www.49ersfanshop.com/Nick-Bosa-Jersey , but today’s has him all the way to 15. It’d take a lot for the 49ers to get in there and take him if wanted,but it at least puts things into the realm of possibility. It may cost them the rest of their draft, but it’s possible. I guess, is Nick Bosa pretty much a lock at this point? Or could the Cardinals still take him? Or could the 49ers decide to go in a different direction entirely? The San Francisco 49ers beat the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, snapping a ten-game losing streak. Virtually nobody on the 49ers roster was around the last time the franchise beat Seattle, with Joe Staley as the only remaining starter. But there was one big name in the locker room who has long been involved in this rivalry: Richard Sherman.The former Seahawks cornerback joined the 49ers this offseason, and while he has not recorded an interception, he has made an indelible mark on the 49ers organization. He has worked with the young cornerbacks Nick Bosa Color Rush Jersey , and provided necessary leadership to the team as a whole. And on Sunday, he very clearly enjoyed getting this win.The 49ers posted the postgame locker room scene on Sunday, and if you can’t see it above, click here. When the beat writers were making their way to the postgame press conference auditorium, they heard a burst of noise from the locker room. It turns out the players erupted when Sherman entered the room.Sherman has played down facing his former team in both matchups this season, but following the win, he acknowledged it was a big deal.You could see Sherman’s teammates loved being able to help him get the victory. Nickel back D.J. Reed posted this after the game.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: provexum001
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 91 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6129 Themen und 8149 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen