Check out some of our favorite things and a few odd ones

in Allgemein 13.07.2019 05:09
von panxing18 | 342 Beiträge

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Angels PregameAngels PostgameGamethreadsHalos Heaven PodcastsShohei OhtaniMinor LeaguesInterviewsEt CeteraHalos Heaven Christmas gift guide for the Angels fan (or you) in your lifeNew Jimmy Wynn Jersey ,12commentsCheck out some of our favorite things and a few odd onesByJessica DeLine@abaseballchickDec7, 2018, 12:06pm PSTShareTweetShareShareHalos Heaven Christmas gift guide for the Angels fan (or you) in your lifeIf you are like 95% of the population, I’m sure your Christmas/Holiday shopping is far from complete. Because we are so helpful here at HH, we present you with our annual gift guide. A few of these items are pretty rad and a few are well, unique? Not included is Rahul’s Angels square ball thingy that he got at Five Below for $5 because apparently you can only get that in store and I’m guessing that much like Kole Calhoun’s swing it’s a bit hit and mostly miss finding those types of items there.And here we go:Minimalist Angels Stadium poster $30 Go here for the full gallery of Angels art and you can get 15% off with code HALOSHEAVEN15!You can also visit the gallery on Katella and mention Halo Heaven and get 25% off in store (until Christmas only).Sho Time shirt $29.99 This shirt super awesome and sure to turn some heads.Angels Stadium Blueprint $60 Use code HALOSHEAVEN for 10% off all orders, now through Christmas Eve.Note: You can also get shirts http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , mousepads and moreAutograph baseball (and other memorabilia) $varies Most of these items are discounted (at least at the moment) and there are tons of other cool memorabilia items you can buy.Mike Trout Ugly Christmas Sweater $49.99You’ll probably win theUgly Sweater contest with this one. Or will you? It’s actually kinda cool - am I wrong?Engraved Angels Gift Box $39.99+Apparently you can also stash your loved ones ashes in this thing: “Personalized Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Gift Box Engraved, Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Urn, Stash, Groomsmen Charlie Morton Jersey , Retirement, Gifts”Waterford Baseball Paperweight $125Thanks to Waterford for the last item because everyone needs and overly expensive paperweight to remind them what this team has been like the past few years. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — New York Yankees‘ hitters involved in testing a ball that has undergone a factory rubbing at a factory have issues with the prototype’s color.“I was asked what I thought, and I thought it was too dark,” outfielder Brett Gardner said. “The ball felt the same coming off the bat. I’d just like to see the ball be a little more of a white shade so it’s a little easier for the hitters to see.”The objective of the tests, conducted during spring training, is to develop a ball that eliminates the need for the umpires’ room attendants to apply Delaware River mud mixed with water on about eight dozen new balls before each game. The goal is to improve the consistency of balls’ performance.Major League Baseball is taking feedback from players and coaches http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , which will be incorporated into a later version. The commissioner’s office has not yet considered whether the prototype could be tested in minor league or instructional games.Gardner, Gary Sanchez, Greg Bird and Miguel Andujar hit the balls during part of a recent pregame batting practice session. The balls have “PROTOTYPE” stamped on the sweet spot.“A little dark,” Sanchez said through a translator. “During BP, I felt like it jumped a little more than the current ball.”The Yankees also were using standard MLB practice balls when the foursome hit.A 2019 spring training game ball used in a recent Yankees’ home game that was rubbed by hand was noticeably lighter in color.Darkness of the balls used in games can vary from ballpark to ballpark.Bird agreed the prototype was too dark but thought the idea of a uniformed game ball is worth exploring.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jameslqofton
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 89 Gäste und 11 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6724 Themen und 8836 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen